- Foundation: Alberto Botta and Walter Genre, putting to good use the common experience of system installers, created the company.
- First commissions abroad and the installation of Casting Carousels in Nemak Monterrey and in Teksid Dickson (Tennessee, USA).
- Opening of a production workshop in Verzuolo and start of machines construction activities.
- Supplies to the Fiat Auto group at the plants of Mirafiori and Rivalta.
Expanding of the production workshop with new facilities in Costigliole Saluzzo and the start of plant construction, complete lines and machines.
- Purchase of industrial land in Costigliole Saluzzo for future construction of a plant.
- Mission in Mexico dedicated to the support of Teksid for new iron and aluminium foundries in Monclova.
- Expansion of the production activity in Italy with a new plant with technical and administrative office in Costigliole Saluzzo.
- Establishment of the company Artimpianti de Mexico S.A. de C.V. based in Monclova, Cohauila, Mexico.
- Inauguration of the owned plant and transfer of Artimpianti to its current location in Via Busca, 57 in Costigliole Saluzzo.
- Artimpianti de Mexico moved its business from Monclova to Monterrey in the state of N.L.
- It also began to construct “turnkey” lines in Mexico.
- Artimpianti de Mexico built its new plant, expanding the production area, and moved its headquarters to the current area in Privada Micro #203, Fracc. Industrial Politek, 66000 Garcia, N.L.
- Artimpianti designed, developed and patented an innovative decoring machine that achieved a significant market share in the aluminium cylinder heads sector (1st patent followed by extensions onto the EU and IRAN market).
- In the midst of the industrial and social crisis, Artimpianti Italia designed and developed innovative technology for solar parks: the increase in revenues allowed the company to overcome the crisis and boost the imminent economic recovery.
- In India in New Delhi, Artimpianti India Private Limited LTD was set up, a trade company created to open up the Asian market.
- Following the success of the first two ModulArt casting lines in Chennai and Dewas in India, Artimpianti installed two lines on the Russian market (Uljanovsk) facilitating the opening of the Asian market thanks to the presence in India.
- Artimpianti Srl was born under the management of Torasso, Carignano, Genre and Manzini.
- Purchased the Italian business division and invests in the development of highly automated and robotic solutions for the aluminum foundry sector, but not only.
- Artimpianti Srl received the certification from ABB robotics of Value provider for the Foundry applications